VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 34% between 2016 and 2020. By the end of 2020, VoLTE subscribers will account for more than $200 Billion in revenue
VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology allows a voice call to be placed over an LTE network, enabling mobile operators to reduce reliance on legacy circuit-switched networks. Powered by IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) architecture, VoLTE brings a host of benefits to operators ranging from the ability to refarm legacy 2G and 3G spectrum to offering their subscribers a differentiated service experience through capabilities such as HD voice and video telephony.
First deployed by South Korean operators in 2012, VoLTE is beginning to gain momentum globally. As of Q42016, more than 80 mobile operators have commercially launched VoLTE services, and several roaming and interoperability agreements are already in place.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit: https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/421652/the-volte-voice-over-lte-ecosystem-2016-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-forecasts
Research estimates that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 34% between 2016 and 2020. By the end of 2020, VoLTE subscribers will account for more than $200 Billion in revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, nearly 15% of the revenue will be driven by video calling and supplementary services.
The VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2016 2030 Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the VoLTE ecosystem including enabling technologies, key market drivers, challenges, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, operator case studies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for VoLTE smartphone shipments, subscriptions, service revenue and infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 7 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
– VoLTE ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– VoLTE infrastructure, devices, roaming and interconnection technology
– Case studies of 20 commercial VoLTE deployments
– OTT mobile voice and video services
– Complimentary technologies including Wi-Fi calling, RCS and WebRTC
– MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-to-Talk) voice services
– VoLTE services over MVNO networks
– Service assurance platforms for VoLTE
– Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of 100 leading ecosystem players including device OEMs, VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
– Strategic recommendations for VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Get Sample Report: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/421652
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. Market Reports Center’s team consistently works to update and extend our existing repository of market research reports by partnering with new publishers and adding their studies to our website. We offer market research reports based on
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Phone No: 1-646-883-3044 (US)
Web – https://marketreportscenter.com